Start of main content
About your investments
Your plan includes an investment lineup with a diverse array of options. These investment choices represent a broad spectrum of asset classes and risk/return characteristics to allow you to tailor your account to help meet your particular financial goals and match your investing style.
Fund Fact Sheets are available via the links on this page. Select a fund name from the list to view a PDF that offers a closer look at more details about the fund’s performance, fees and underlying investments. Footnote. Star or asterisk at the end of the fund name indicates a registered mutual fund. End footnote.
Plans and fund fact sheets
PRISMA Health Retirement Savings Plan–403(b)
- Guaranteed Income FundPDF File opens in a new window
- Fidelity® U.S. Bond Index Fund (FXNAX)*†
- Western Asset Core Plus Bond Fund Class IS (WAPSX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- PIMCO Income Fund Class A (PONAX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- PIMCO International Bond Fund (U.S. Dollar-Hedged) Class A (PFOAX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- Fidelity® 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)*†
- ClearBridge Large Cap Growth Fund Class A (SBLGX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- Wells Fargo Special Mid Cap Value Fund - Class A (WFPAX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Fidelity® Mid Cap Index Fund (FSMDX)*†
- Fidelity® Small Cap Index Fund (FSSNX)*†
- T. Rowe Price QM U.S. Small-Cap Growth Equity Fund (PRDSX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- Columbia Overseas Value Fund Advisor Class (COSVX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- Columbia Small Cap Value Fund II Institutional Class (NSVAX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Vanguard Developed Markets Index Fund Institutional Plus Shares (VDIPX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- John Hancock Funds International Growth Fund Class R6 (JIGTX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- T. Rowe Price Emerging Markets Stock Fund I Class (PRZIX)*PDF File opens in a new window
- Vanguard Energy Index Fund Admiral Shares (VENAX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- DFA Global Real Estate Securities Portfolio (DFGEX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- MFS Global Equity Fund Class R6 (MWEMX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- MassMutual Mid Cap Growth Fund Class R5 (MGRFX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- Putnam Large Cap Value Fund Class A (PEYAX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- PIMCO Real Return Fund Class A (PRTNX)* PDF File opens in a new window
- BlackRock Tactical Opportunities Fund Institutional Shares (PBAIX)* PDF File opens in a new window
PRISMA Health 401(a) Plan
The Guaranteed Income Fund (GIF) is a group annuity product issued by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), Hartford, CT 06103. Amounts contributed to the contract are deposited in PRIAC’s general account. Payment obligations and the fulfillment of any guarantees specified in the group annuity contract are insurance claims supported by the full faith and credit of PRIAC. PRIAC periodically resets the interest rate credited on contract balances, subject to a minimum rate specified in the group annuity contract. Past interest rates are not indicative of future rates. This product is neither a mutual fund nor a bank product. The obligations of PRIAC are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal governmental agency. Contract form #GA‐2020‐IA‐0805 or state variation thereof.
Empower is compensated in connection with this product when general account investment returns exceed the interest credited on contract balances. Empower may earn fee revenue in addition to the foregoing compensation if your plan has agreed to pay contract charges, which are sometimes paid in respect of plan and participant recordkeeping and distribution services. For some plans, Empower uses a portion of its aggregate compensation to satisfy the plan's request for allowances and for payments to defray plan expenses. If Empower's aggregate compensation from this product and from other plan investment products exceeds the costs of servicing your plan, Empower earns a profit; otherwise, we incur a loss.
Frequent exchanging between plan investment options may harm long‐term investors. Your plan or the plan’s investment funds may have provisions to deter exchanges that may be abusive. These policies may require us to modify, restrict or suspend purchase or exchange privileges and/or impose redemption fees.
Prisma Health Retirement Savings Plan Plan Resources & Quick Actions
Log In To Your Account
View account details, customized planning tools and more.Log in to your account